Hotel Berner Zell am SeeNikolaus-Gassner-Promenade 1, 5700 Zell am See
- family-run hotel with international flair
- „Berner SPA“ with heated outdoor pool
- magnificent panoramic views
- Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card & Mobility Card Pinzgau included
- parking spot
- outdoor pool
- bicycle rental
- pets welcome
- Cross-country skiing
- Ski tour
- Holiday hotels
GPS coordinates: latitude 52.520007/longitude 13.404954
Train station: Zell am See/300m
Beach: Lake Zell/400m
The popular holiday hotel enjoys a unique location - absolutely quiet but centrally located, only a 5-minute walk from the pedestrian zone and Lake Zell.
Zell am See-Kaprun is a paradise for hikers. Let yourself be enchanted by the sight of the blossoming alpine pastures, crystal-clear mountain lakes and the rugged mountain ranges.
Numerous alpine inns invite you to take rest and have a snack. During a boat trip on Lake Zell you will discover the natural landscape and the impressive mountain panorama as well as the backdrop of the town of Zell am See from a completely new perspective. Around Zell am See there are also many of the most important excursion destinations in Austria, such as the Grossglockner mountain, the high alpine reservoir in Kaprun, the Krimml waterfalls and the ice giant world.
The Hotel Berner is a 3rd generation small, personally managed hotel with international flair and many regular guests. In the dignified and stylish interior, you will find an inviting reception room, various lounges, a half-board restaurant, a spacious sun terrace with comfortable loungers, parasols and a panoramic view, a cozy house bar and a lift. Free parking spaces are located directly in front of the hotel. Free WiFi throughout the hotel.
Payable on site: garage EUR 7,- per night. Dog EUR 9,- per night.
The 34 cozy rooms and suites are equipped with bathtub or shower / toilet, hairdryer, bathrobe, telephone, cable TV, safe, minibar, tea station and WiFi. Each room also has a panoramic balcony, from which you can enjoy a wonderful view of the mountains or Lake Zell.
DS (2-2): Double room, approx. 21m².
JS (2-2): Junior suite with mountain view, approx. 31m², spacious living and sleeping area with seating area.
JA (2-3): Junior Suite with lake view, approx. 29m², spacious living and sleeping area with seating area and garage space.
SS (2-3): Suite, approx. 37m², separate bedroom and living room, 2 balconies with a view of the town and the lake, including garage parking space.
ES (1-1): Junior Suite with mountain view for single use.
Hot and cold buffet breakfast.
If booked with half-board in the afternoon cake selection, in the evening 5-course-menu of choice with salad buffet and cheese board.
Against payment: rental of e-bikes.
The Hotel Berner is a founding member of the GC Zell am See-Kaprun. At the reception you can comfortably book your desired tee-off times or purchase the Golf Alpin Card with numerous advantages. As passionate golfers, the hoteliers are happy to pass on their insider knowledge to you. Guests can benefit from discounted green fees at the hotel. This will make your golfing holiday a real experience.
Included: generous spa and wellness area "Berner SPA" with heated outdoor pool with indoor entrance, Finnish sauna, bio sauna, steam bath, infrared cabin, heated bench and atmospheric panoramic relaxation room.
For a fee: cosmetics and massages on request.
- welcome drink at arrival
- 1 bootle of wine at arrival for min. 7 nights if booked with half-board & until 31.3.
- up to 25% Greenfee reduction at the GC Zell am See-Kaprun
- Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card included with
- free use of the cable cars and chair lifts on the Schmittenhöhe
- free use of the cable car on the Kitzsteinhorn
- free boat trip on Lake Zell
- free use of the ascending aids to the high mountain reservoirs in Kaprun
- free admission to the open-air baths of Zell am See
- free admission to the Krimml waterfalls
- free admission to the wild park Ferleiten
- free admission at selected cultural and natural events in the region
- Mobility Card Pinzgau included with free use of all public transport throughout the area Pinzgau
The displayed details are valid from 15.5. - 9.10.2021