Falkensteiner Hotel Schladming SuperiorEuropaplatz 613, 8970 Schladming
- modern architecture combined with Alpine lifestyle
- Acquapura SPA on 1.500m²
- Falkensteiner cuisine with Styrian touch
- Schladming Dachstein Summer Card included
- parking spot
- indoor pool
- outdoor pool
- bicycle rental
- seminar room
- pets welcome
- Cross-country skiing
- Ski tour
- Holiday hotels
GPS coordinates: latitude: 47.396717/longitude: 13.695804
Train station: Schladming/1,4km
The Falkensteiner Hotel Schladming is an ideal starting point for hiking and mountain biking in the beautiful mountains, It is located in a quiet, sunny location on the outskirts of Schladming and just a few steps from the village center and the Planai cable car. Over 1.000km of marked hiking trails and the Bike Park on the Planai with the longest downhill route in Austria are waiting for you. For runners and Nordic Walkers 45 signposted routes are available. Due to its proximity to the top golf courses in the region, the hotel is also a true paradise for golfers. A 7km long summer toboggan run, the Dachstein Sky Walk and the Dachstein Ice Palace complete the extensive program.
A fascinating mix of urban and alpine lifestyle and charm create a unique atmosphere. The entrance is staged by a central atrium that allows an impressive view of the mountain silhouette.
Cosy atmosphere is spread by the fireplace in the stylish "genießBAR" with reading corner and cigar lounge. The hotel restaurant "Steirer" with the "Küchenstüberl" and a large terrace offers Styrian-inspired Falkensteiner cuisine accompanied by excellent wines from the cellar.
Spacious, light-flooded conference rooms with modern technology offer the perfect environment for your event. Lift and free on-site parking. Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
Payable on spot: dog EUR 20,- per night. Local tax EUR 1,50 per person/night from 16 years.
The unique architectural charm of the hotel is reflected particularly in the rooms: from the naturally aged vintage wood look up to the edelweiss decoration on pillows and ceilings. The 130 modern rooms have bath or shower/toilet, hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers, telephone, satellite TV, safe, minibar, Nespresso machine, Wi-Fi and a balcony or terrace.
DU (2-3): Double room Superior, ca. 27m².
DD (2-3): Double room Deluxe, ca. 32m².
JS (2-4): Junior Suite, 40m², separate living and sleeping area.
DX (1-1): Double room Superior for single use.
Half board: rich breakfast buffet, in the evening 5-course menu of your choice or themed buffet - Alpe Adria cuisine with Styrian inspiration. Gluten- and lactose-free products on request and by appointment.
Against payment: rental of e-bikes and Segways, guided hikes, rental fee for various sports equipment, rafting, kayaking, canyoning, high rope climbing garden and much more at local providers.
The 4 golf courses of the Schladming-Dachstein Golf Safari impress with their location in the middle of the mountains of the Ennstal. The very different design ensures variety and makes exploring the 4 golf courses a unique experience. As guests of the Falkensteiner Hotel Schladming, you benefit from reduced green fees as well as discounts on coaching hours and intensive courses. It is also possible to bring dogs to the Golf & Country Club Dachstein Tauern.
Obligatory supplement payable on spot: local tax (from 16 years) EUR 1,50 per person/night.
Included: Acquapura SPA wellness world on 1,500 m² with indoor and outdoor pool, indoor sauna area with a selection of themed saunas, view-protected outdoor sauna area with plunge pool, panoramic fitness and gymnastics room and various relaxation rooms with howling loungers and water beds as well as direct access to the sun terrace Lie.
For a fee: classic and special massages, cosmetics, baths and packs, private SPA suites for two.
- 10% early bird discount for 3-4 nights if you book until 15.2. *)
- 15% early bird discount for min. 5 nights if you book until 15.2. *)
- 10% reduction for min. 7 nights*)
- welcome drink on arrival
- 1 bottle of mineral water in the room
- 20% Greenfee reduction on the golf courses Schladming-Dachstein
- Schladming Dachstein Summer Card included from 21.5.-1.11. with
- daily one free ascent and descent at open mountain railways in the region
- 1 x weekly free ascent and descent with the Dachstein glacier cable car (from 2 nights)
- free admission to swimming pools, lakes and outdoor pools in the region
- free use of local hiking and service buses and toll roads
- free participation in the children's and family program
- free participation in hiking and nature experiences
- free entrance at numerous cultural institutions and museums
- up to 50% discounts at more than 100 bonus partners
*) not combinable
The displayed information is valid from 12.5. - 25.11.2021