Entners am See SuperiorSeepromenade 70-72, 6213 Pertisau
- generous hotel resort directly at the lake
- paradise for active and sporty guests & gourmets
- bathing area & spa with adventure pool
- 1.000m² lake lounge with exclusive heated infinity pool
- private beach
- parking spot
- indoor pool
- outdoor pool
- bicycle rental
- water sports
- pets welcome
- Cross-country skiing
- Single with child
- Holiday hotels
GPS coordinates: latitude 47.4405076/longitude 11.703124
Train station: Jenbach/10km
Beach at the hotel
The charming hotel is situated in an idyllic and quiet location directly on the lake promenade.
Picturesquely embedded between the Rofan and Karwendel mountains, the Lake Achen region offers an almost infinite amount of scenic attractions as well as sports and leisure opportunities. Lake Achen is particularly fascinating along the hiking trail on the western shore and of course on the water on one of the steamer. With over 250km of marked cycle and mountain bike trails, the region is one of the most popular bike destinations in Tyrol. The e-bike rental station make cycling even more enjoyable. The free Regiobus stops right in front of the hotel and is ideal for exploring the surrounding area.
The gently running and playfully challenging 18-hole Lake Achen Golf Course with views of the lake and mountains is just 400m away from the hotel.
Let yourself be enchanted by the ambience of tradition and modernity combined with cordial hospitality. The spacious hotel complex offers a pleasant atmosphere, a spacious lobby with reception, a trendy bar and lounge area, a stylish and elegant dining room, an à la carte restaurant, cozy Tyrolean parlors and a café with a large terrace.
The private jetty on the lake and the 1,000m² lake lounge with infinity pool, panoramic lake sauna, terrace and beach bar are exclusively for hotel guests and invite you to enjoy and dream. Lift and free parking available. You can use Wi-Fi in the whole hotel for free.
Against payment: dog EUR 25, - per night. Local tax: EUR 3, - per person/night from 16 years.
The 83 spacious and luxuriously furnished rooms have a bathroom with bath or shower, WC, hair dryer, bathrobe and slippers, telephone, satellite TV, safe, WLAN and balcony.
DM (2-4) Double room mountain view, approx. 35m² with integrated living corner and view of the Karwendel mountain range.
DA (2-4): Double room lake view, approx. 30m² with integrated living area and view over the Achensee.
DX (1-1): Double room for single use.
Half board: Extensive hot and cold breakfast buffet with organic corner until 11am, afternoon sweet corner, in the evening 5-course menu of choice. 1 x weekly theme buffet. Dine Around in the various restaurants in the hotel as part of the half board.
Included: 3 x weekly live music.
Against payment: billiards, rental of bicycles, rowing and electric boats, surfing and sailing.
The 18-hole golf course Achensee is just a short walk from the hotel and promises memorable golf moments. Playing golf at Lake Achen is a combination of easy slope elements, playful transitions and challenging passages. Golfers with diverse skills can look forward to many surprises and challenges. As founder hotel of the GC, the hotel offers exclusive green fee discounts. The friendly staff of the hotel will gladly reserve your personal golf tee times.
Obligatory surcharges payable at the hotel: local tax (from 16 years) EUR 3,- per person/night.
Included: spacious wellness area with sports and adventure pool including heated outdoor pool with beach chairs, sun loungers and sun umbrellas, harmoniously designed sauna area with alpine sauna, bread oven sauna, brine steam bath, caldarium, ice grotto, water and warm loungers and relaxation room with tea bar as well as a fitness studio with cardio equipment.
Against payment: modern solarium, massages, vitality & beauty oasis with baths, cosmetics and body treatments.
Playroom, special kids menus, from 26.6.-1.9. 5 x weekly participation in the children's program of the TVB Achensee from 4-11 years with Indian festival, forest adventure, family day on the pasture, teen program from 12 years with Segway tour, paddle boating and more.
- 5% early bird discount if booked until 1.4. *)
- stay 7, pay 6 nights when you arrive 3.10.-17.10.*)
- welcome Prosecco upon arrival
- 20% discount on green fees at GC Achensee
- AchenseeCard included with
- free ride with the Regiobus Achensee
- free Wi-Fi at defined points in the region Achensee
- reduced ride from Jenbach to Seespitz and back with the Achensee steam cog railway
- reduced boat trip on Lake Achen
- reduced admission to the Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens
- discounted hiking maps at the tourist information office
- free participation in the children's program
- free participation in the hiking program
- reduced admission to the museum Münze Hall
- reduced admission to the Naturparkhaus Hinterriß
- reduced admission to the planetarium in Schwaz
- reduced admission to the Wörgl Water World
- reduced admission to the Castle Tratzberg in Jenbach
- discount at Giesswein Walkwaren in Brixlegg
- reduced admission to the 1st Tyrolean wood museum in Auffach
- discount at Papierwelt Gmund Tegernsee
*) not combinable
The displayed information is valid from 13.5. - 7.11.2021