Snowshoeing in Austria
Winter holidays are much more than just skiing and cross-country skiing. The gentlest way to explore the mountain is snowshoeing. Snowshoes can be borrowed in almost every Austrian ski resort. Whether with or without a guide: the panorama on the summit will reward you for the effort of snowshoeing with a breathtaking view of the Austrian mountain scenery. If the alpine terrain is too strenuous for you, you can also use many signposted hiking routes in valleys for an invigorating winter hike.
Accommodations for "Snowshoeing in Austria"
Das Alpenwelt Resort LIFESTYLE . FAMILY . SPA Sup.Königsleiten
- located amidst the hiking & biking paradise of the Nationalpark Hohe Tauern
- member of the "Family Select Hotels" & Leading SPA Resorts
- broad child care
- indoor & outdoor children’s world
- Alpenwelt FelsenBAD&SPA with Infinity SKY Pool & natural swimming pond
- separate Family AQUAPARK
- Nationalpark Summer Card MOBIL included
Other business units
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 - 18:00
- Saturday: 10:00 - 13:00